1. The residency will take place November 25, 2018-November 25, 2019.
2. The residency a self-declared artist residency in Nashville, Tennessee.
3. The residency is in recognition of my preexisting status as an artist and resident of Nashville.
4. The residency provides a context in which to create artworks that are a direct response to Nashville.
5. The residency gives me permission to create projects that are not directly related to the aesthetics of my gallery-based work.
6. The residency creates a space to address my community directly rather than focusing on trends that lie outside of that community.
7. The residency is a time set aside to consider my city, my community, and my role as an artist in relation to my site.